If you would like to eat with us please book here.
To ensure the safety of everyone within the restaurant, we have taken additional precautions based on government guidance, which include, but are not limited to the following:
- We have completed a Covid-19 risk assessment which has been implemented in the restaurant to ensure that all appropriate safety procedures are in place.
- Hand sanitiser is available at the front door and in the bathroom and we ask that guests sanitise their hands when entering and exiting.
- We kindly ask that guests help us maintain social distancing by respecting a safe distance between themselves, other guests and the team.
- Spacing between tables has been increased and the capacity of the restaurant reduced in order to allow physical distancing between guests.
- We ask that guests do not move tables or join other groups
- Any team member showing any symptoms of Covid-19 will not be allowed in the restaurant.
- Team members will be wearing face coverings.
- Enhanced cleaning regimes have been put in place throughout the restaurant
- Mandatory handwashing has been increased for team members and training has been given for correct handwashing techniques.
- Menus and drinks lists will be single use.
- Booking details will be retained for 21 days after dining for track and trace purposes
For your own safety and that of our team, if you are feeling unwell or showing any symptoms of Covid-19, we would kindly ask that you do not visit the restaurant.
We hope that you find this information reassuring and look forward to welcoming you in the restaurant.